The Brewers Association (BA) is pleased to announce the three at-large board members appointed to the 2022 Brewers Association Board of Directors. Each appointed board member will serve a two-year term when the board begins its new term in February.
- Pamela Brulotte, founder, Icicle Brewing, Munchen Haus Bavarian Grill and Beer Garden, Leavenworth, Wash.
- Peter Skrbek, CFO, Deschutes Brewery, Bend, Ore.
- Fred Matt, president, Saranac Brewery/Matt Brewing Co., Utica, N.Y.
Additionally, the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) Governing Committee appointed Cassie Salinas of Everett, Wash., to fill one of its two seats on the BA board. Salinas will serve a three-year term beginning in February 2022.
The four appointed board members will join the five recently elected board members:
- Tomme Arthur, co-founder, Port Brewing and The Lost Abbey, San Marcos, Calif.
- Leah Cheston, owner, Right Proper Brewing Company, Washington, D.C.
- Jason Lavery, president/founding brewer, Lavery Brewing Company, Erie, Pa.
- Garrett Marrero, CEO/co-founder, Maui Brewing Co., Kihei, Hawaii
- Holly Redding, managing member, Winchester Brew Works, Winchester, Va.
Current board members moving off the board in February are Leslie Henderson, Lazy Magnolia Brewing Co., Kiln, Miss; Larry Horwitz, TEN20 Craft Brewery, Louisville, Ky.; Jose Mallea, Biscayne Bay Brewing, Miami, Fla; and Jill Marilley, AHA appointee, Everett, Wash.
Board of Directors officers and committee chairs will be announced at the Feb. 16-17, 2022, board meeting.