Register at the Early Bird Rate and Check Out the Must-Attend Sessions
Take advantage of the lowest price to attend the California Craft Beer Summit, happening March 19-22, 2023 in Sacramento. This can’t miss experience is California Craft Brewers Association’s signature event for 2023, and your opportunity to network with fellow brewers, learn from experts, and meet with suppliers and industry peers.
A few of the stand out sessions include:
- Opening Keynote with David Walker, Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Closing Tap Talk with Ken Grossman, Sierra Nevada and Natalie and Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River Brewing Co.
- State of the Craft Beer Industry with Bart Watson, Brewers Association
- Hop Creep- Root Causes, Effects, and Treatments with Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River and Tom Nielsen, Sierra Nevada
- A “fireside chat” with Chris White, White Labs
- ABC Presentation with Matthew Botting, California ABC General Counsel
- Brand-Building in the Gen Z Era with Mike Kallenberger
- Beer Soluble Hop Compounds: Translating Raw Hop Aroma to Finished Beer Aroma with Yakima Chief Hops
- Self-Distribution Panel
- and more!
Early Bird Rate Ends This Friday, January 20!
Make your plans to attend the Summit and register today!
- CCBA member rate is 40% off with passes starting start at $199.To join the CCBA contact [email protected]
- Group Discount: Register 4 or more attendees and receive $100 off! (Use code 100OFF4 on your 4th registration)