Chocolate + Bourbon OF! Excited to mix up a festive Old Fashioned Valentine featuring Four Roses Bourbon. This cocktail has a chocolate truffle garnish that pairs perfectly with the cocktail as you sip it. It also features honey and chocolate bitters – DELISH! This is the best Valentine’s Day treat! Prove me wrong lol!
I recommend picking up a bottle of Four Roses and some Chocolate Truffles ASAP to make this cocktail! Four Roses is something I have been stocking in my home bar for years & I love the versatility of sipping it neat or mixing it up in a cocktail. It’s a bottle that I always recommend. Plus it’s the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for yourself or your Valentine.
* 2 ounces Four Roses Small Batch
* 1/4 ounce honey syrup (1:1)
* 2 dashes of chocolate bitters
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice
2. Stir to chill and combine the ingredients
3. Strain over ice into a double old-fashioned glass
4. Garnish with an expressed orange peel and salted chocolate truffle