#DIYWHISKEYDISPENSER #DIYLiquorDispenser #HowToMakeALiquorDispenser
Disclaimer: All parts and fittings that come into contact with liquor were cleaned, disinfected, and of stainless steel and lead free brass materials.
Hello and thanks for watching. In this video I will show how to make a very simple DIY Liquor Dispenser. This homemade dispenser is very simple to make and works great. Below is a list of all the parts. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions in the comments below. Please like, subscribe, and share if you enjoyed the video. Thanks for watching.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
Please support AX CREATES on PATREON so we can continue creating awesome content for our awesome audience!! Thank you.
List of Parts Used (all threaded fittings)
1. 3/4″ Brass Lead Free MIP x MHT Hose Bibb Valve
2. 3/4″ SS Cross
3. 3/4″ x 1/4″ MPT x FPT SS Bushing
4. 1/4″ Tube x 1/4″ Male MPT SS 90 Elbow
5. 3/4″ x 2″ SS Nipple
6. 3/4″ x 1″ SS Bell Reducer
7. 3/4″ x 6″ SS Nipple
8. 1/4″ SS Tubing (approximately 16″)
9. 3/4″ Carbon Steel Floor Flange
10. #10 x 3/4″ Flat Head Phillips SS Screws
11. 12″ x 5 1/2″ Wood Base
12. Teflon Tape
13. Stainless Steel Cap ( welded to 6″ SS Nipple) 10 Gauge Sheet Metal used to make cap
TOOLS AND PARTS USED IN THE VIDEO:
Dewalt Portable BandSaw
Milwaukee Coordless Drill
Dewalt 4 1/2 Grinder
Milwaukee 1/4″ Hex Impact Drive
Hobart Handler 140 Welding Machine
Milwaukee Step Drill Bit (unit bit)
Camera Cannon Rebel T7i
Mac External Drive
FOR SPONSORSHIPS AND BUSINESS INQUIRIES CONTACT:
All product links are affiliate links.
VIDEO IS STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY