Cocktail Recipes •
- 3 to 4 pcs of Fresh fig leafs
- 2 cups Water
1½ cup Sugar
For Fig Leaf Vodka Gimlet:
2 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Fig leaf syrup
- 1 oz. Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Fig slice or lime peel for garnish
For Fig Leaf Syrup:
To Make the Fig Leaf Syrup:
Over medium-high heat, mix the water, sugar, and fig leaves in a medium saucepan. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Take it off the heat and let it sit to cool and steep for about an hour.
- Take out the leaves, and put the syrup in a jar you can close. The shelf life of the syrup in the fridge is around two weeks.
To Make the Fig Leaf Vodka Gimlet:
Put all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for about 20 seconds or until everything is nice and chilled.
Pour into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a fig slice or a lime peel if preferred.
← Older Post