Cocktail Recipes •
To make the Blood Orange-Habanero Puree:
Mix the blood orange juice and habanero pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook, frequently stirring, until the mixture thickens into a syrup.
- Allow the pepper to cool before bottling.
To make the Habanero Blood Orange Margarita:
Dip half of the rim of a cocktail glass in mole negro.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high, and cook until the mixture thickens into a syrup.
- Load with ice and vigorously shake.
- Pour into prepared glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
After you seal the puree tightly, store it in the refrigerator and use it within two weeks.
← Older Post
Newer Post →