Place the mace, allspice berries, cloves, and cinnamon on a square of cheesecloth and tie it tightly with kitchen twine to make a spice sachet.
- Set the slow cooker to high.
- Whisk in the cream and eggs until well combined.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, whisk in the pale ale, porter, Strega, allspice dram, Velvet Falernum, and spice sachet.
- Cook for another 2 hours on high, or until the mixture forms a cooked layer of egg and curd on top.
- Reduce the temperature to warm until ready to serve.
- Whisk into fine curds before spooning into coffee mugs.
- To garnish, grate fresh nutmeg on top.
← Older Post
Newer Post →