Cocktail Recipes •
To Make the Syrup:
Add all the ingredients to a pan and heat until the blueberries burst. This will yield 11 ounces of syrup.
- Remove the pan from the heat when the mixture has a thick consistency.
- Let the syrup cool before using it.
To Make the Cocktail:
Fill the shaker with ice halfway before pouring 2 ounces of syrup and 2 ounces of vodka. Shake until cold.
- Strain the mixture in a martini glass and add lavender bitters, followed by fresh lavender.
- Wear gloves and use tongs to add a small 1-inch cube of dry ice into the glass. You can use a tea ball strainer to encase the dry ice before submerging it into the drink.
- Wait until the dry ice evaporates before drinking it.
← Older Post
Newer Post →