Cocktail Recipes •
To Make the Fig-infused Tea Syrup:
In a saucepan over low heat, combine 24 ounces of double-strength cold-brewed English breakfast tea, 12 chopped fresh figs, and 3 cups granulated sugar. Stir until the sugar melts.
- Remove from the heat and put aside to cool completely before straining out the solids.
To Make the Sparkling Holiday Punch:
Combine the orange peels and sugar in a sufficiently large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, syrup, and two vodkas. Stir to combine.
- Put a large block of ice inside the punch bowl and add the vodka mixture.
- Top it off with sparkling wine and water. Stir gently.
- Garnish with fig slices and lemon wheels.
You can add as many fruits to this punch recipe. You can also experiment with different fruit combinations to determine which tastes best for you and your guests.
← Older Post
Newer Post →