Cocktail Recipes •
Combine all ingredients except the tequila, chocolate liqueur, and toppings in a slow cooker. Whisk until the cocoa powder is spread evenly.
- Cook for 1 hour on high heat, stirring frequently.
- After 1 hour, remove the cinnamon sticks, stir, and continue to cook on low for another 1 or 2 hours or until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in the tequila gold and chocolate liqueur, then reduce the slow cooker to temperature to warm.
- Serve with toasted marshmallows on top.
- To increase the spiciness, replace all chili powder with a 50-50 mixture of chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- You can substitute chocolate chips for a baking chocolate bar, but you must stir it frequently to keep it from burning.
- For added creaminess, replace the agave with ½ to ⅔ cup sweetened vegan condensed milk.
← Older Post