Cocktail Recipes •
Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil. Mix in the teabags, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Stir, remove from heat, and set aside for 6 minutes to infuse.
- Squeeze the tea bags out and discard them.
- Stir in the sugar and honey until completely dissolved.
- Pour in the almond milk and warm it gently.
- After removing the pan from the heat, stir in the rum.
- Divide the drink among mugs or heatproof glasses, top each with 1 tsp cream, and garnish with star anise.
← Older Post